Cyberskin / Ultraskin / Ur3 / Softskin
About the material:
- This toy material is well known for its EXTREME soft realistic feel. Made out of PVC, TPE, and/or a Silicon/Latex blend. This material is NOT considered hypoallergenic, due to the mixes of different types of materials.
- The feel is very soft and realistic
- The material IS extremely porous, therefore it CANNOT be sterilized
- May contain a blend of silicone and latex, TPR, or PVC.
How to clean your Cyberskin/ Ultraskin/ Ur3/ Softskin toy:
- Dedicated toy cleaner is highly recommended for best results
- Mild antibacterial hand soap can be used, but must be diluted 1 part soap to 4 parts water
- After washing you MUST PAT DRY with a LINT FREE cloth, then allow to COMPLETELY air dry
- Once dry, dust lightly with toy care powder. Cornstarch may be used , but NEVER talc.
- Store in a light air circulating friendly bag/container such as cotton or organza.
A hybrid or water based lube can be safely used with this material.