Glass & Stainless Steel
About the material:
- Glass is another hypoallergenic toy material, that is also 100% non-porous. Glass may seem a little intimidating or daunting at first glance, but these toys are superior due to their durable and sterile nature. Made like Pyrex cook wear, usually out of borosilcate glass ( same as science lab beakers) glass toys go through an EXTREME heat process to ensure that they will NOT break, splinter or fracture during use. IF the toys breaks it will break in chunks, and should never shatter. The only way to break this toy is to throw it onto a concrete or tile floor with tremendous force!
- Stainless steel is %100 non-porous and hypoallergenic.
- CAN be sterilized
- Will not change color, develop a smell or taste.
- Great conductor of vibration
- Can be warmed or cooled by placing in hot or cold water-can conduct body heat as well.
How to clean your glass or stainless steel toy:
- Antibacterial or dish soap may be used to hand wash
- Rubbing alcohol may be used to sterilize
- 10% bleach solution (soak for at least 3 min to ensure sterilization)
- Top rack dishwasher safe (as long as the toy has NO electrical components)
- If you detect a crack or chip in the glass, discarding is recommended
Lubricant: Any lubricant is safe to use with glass and stainless steel.
Warning: Do NOT heat in any type of oven or cool in freezer.